What type are you?

There are many different ways for people to train in the gym and different ones are becoming increasingly more popular. The three main ones are bodybuilding, powerlifting, and crossfit. And which one you do depends on what your goals are what you aspire to look like. Personally I prefer a combination of bodybuilding and powerlifting. I enjoy being able to try and improve my physique while I also like going into the gym and moving heavy weight. List your favorite types and why you enjoy training that way.

Comments

  1. I prefer bodybuilding training compared to the other two. However, I am starting to get bored with just bodybuilding training so I have gotten more into calisthenics. This keeps me excited to go to the gym every day by switching up my typical routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr. McCormick, great post! I see you killing it in the gym all the time, keep it up! For me, I do alot of strength, HIIT and endurance weight training and ALOT of cardio for rugby. I am not exactly sure what category that would fall under but it helps me achieve all of my goals. I always keep in mind whenever I am working out, no matter the exercise, I always think about my competition and that I want to be better than them physcially and mentally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment